Personal Information We Collect
As used herein, “Personal Information” means information that identifies or is reasonably capable of identifying an individual, directly or indirectly, and information that is capable of being associated with an identified or reasonably identifiable individual.
Personal Information we collect from you
We may collect the following categories of Personal Information directly from you:
- Identification Information , such as name, email, phone number, and postal address;
- Commercial Activity , such as transactions, payments, order activity and status;
- Correspondence , such as information you provide to us in correspondence, including account opening and customer support; and
- Sensory Information , such as images that you upload to your User Profile;
Personal Information we collect automatically
We may collect the following categories of Personal Information automatically through your use of our services:
- Online Identifiers, such as IP address, domain name;
- Device Information , such as IMEI, hardware, operating system, browser;
- Usage Data , such as system activity, internal and external information related to Service Cart pages you visit, clickstream information; and
Personal Information we collect from third parties
We may collect and/or verify the following categories of Personal Information about you from third parties:
- Identification Information , such as name, email, phone number, postal address
- Transaction Information, such as public blockchain data and distributed ledger technology (bitcoin, ether, and other Digital Assets) are not truly anonymous. We, and any others who can match your public Digital Asset address to other Personal Information about you, may be able to identify you from a blockchain transaction because, in some circumstances, Personal Information published on a blockchain (such as your Digital Asset address and IP address) can be correlated with Personal Information that we and others may have. Furthermore, by using data analysis techniques on a given blockchain, it may be possible to identify other Personal Information about you);
- Financial Information, such as bank account information, routing number, credit card number, debit card number; and
- Additional Information , at our discretion to comply with legal obligations.
Accuracy and retention of Personal Information
We take reasonable and practicable steps to ensure that your Personal Information held by us is (i) accurate with regard to the purposes for which it is to be used, and (ii) not kept longer than is necessary for the fulfillment of the purpose for which it is to be used.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We collect Personal Information about you in an attempt to provide you with the best experience possible, protect you from risks related to improper use and fraud, and help us maintain and improve our Services. We may use your Personal Information to:
- Comply with legal and regulatory requirements. We process your Personal Information as required by applicable laws and regulations.
- Detect and prevent fraud. We process your Personal Information to detect and prevent fraud on your account, which is especially important given the irreversible nature of cryptocurrency transactions.
- Protect the security and integrity of our Services. We use your Personal Information, including information about your device and your activity on Service Cart to maintain the security of your account and the Service Cart platform.
- Provide you with customer support. We process your Personal Information when you contact our support team with questions about or issues with your account.
- Market our products. We may contact you with information about our Services. We will only do so with your permission, which can be revoked at any time.
- Other business purposes. We may use your Personal Information for additional purposes if that purpose is disclosed to you before we collect the information or if we obtain your consent.
California Privacy Rights
To the extent provided for by law and subject to applicable exceptions, California residents have the following privacy rights in relation to the Personal Information we collect:
- The right to know what Personal Information we have collected and how we have used and disclosed that Personal Information;
- The right to request deletion of your Personal Information; and
- The right to be free from discrimination relating to the exercise of any of your privacy rights.
Exercising Your Rights: California residents can exercise the above privacy rights by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Verification: in order to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access or deletion, we may require you to verify your login credentials before you can submit a request to know or delete Personal Information. If you do not have an account with us, or if we suspect fraudulent or malicious activity, we may ask you to provide additional Personal Information for verification. If we cannot verify your identity, we will not provide or delete your Personal Information. Authorized Agents: you may submit a request to know or a request to delete your Personal Information through an authorized agent. If you do so, the agent must present signed written permission to act on your behalf and you may also be required to independently verify your identity with us.
How We Share Your Personal Information
We will not share your Personal Information with third parties, except as described below:
- Service Providers. We may share your Personal Information with third-party service providers for business or commercial purposes, including fraud detection and prevention, security threat detection, payment processing, customer support, data analytics, Information Technology, advertising and marketing, network infrastructure, storage, transaction monitoring. We share your Personal Information with these service providers only so that they can provide us with the services, and we prohibit our service providers from using or disclosing your Personal Information for any other purpose.
- Law Enforcement. We may be compelled to share your Personal Information with law enforcement, government officials, and regulators
- Corporate Transactions We may disclose Personal Information in the event of a proposed or consummated merger, acquisition, reorganization, asset sale, or similar corporate transaction, or in the event of a bankruptcy or dissolution.
- Professional Advisors. We may share your Personal Information with our professional advisors, including legal, accounting, or other consulting services for purposes of audits or to comply with our legal obligations.
- Consent. We may share your Personal Information with your consent
You also can learn more about cookies by visiting http://www.allaboutcookies.org, which includes additional useful information on cookies and how to block cookies on different types of browsers and mobile devices. Please note that if you reject cookies, you will not be able to use some or all of Service Cart If you do not consent to the placing of Cookies on your device, please do not visit, access, or use Service Cart.
Subject to applicable laws and regulations, we may from time to time send direct marketing materials promoting services, products, facilities, or activities to you using information collected from or about you. You may also opt-out of such communications by following the directions provided in any marketing communication. It is our policy to not provide your Personal Information for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes without your consent.
No security is foolproof, and the Internet is an insecure medium. We cannot guarantee absolute security, but we work hard to protect Service Cart and you from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of Personal Information we collect and store. Measures we take include encryption of the Service Cart website communications with SSL; optional two-factor authentication; periodic review of our Personal Information collection, storage, and processing practices; and restricted access to your Personal Information on a need-to-know basis for our employees, contractors and agents who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
Information For Persons Subject to EU Data Protection Law
While customers who are located in the European Union (“EU”), European Economic Area (“EEA”) or the Channel Islands, or other locations subject to EU data protection law (collectively, “Europe”) are customers of our US entity, we recognize and, to the extent applicable to us, adhere to relevant EU data protection laws. For purposes of this section, “personal data” has the meaning provided in the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”).
Lawful bases for processing
We process personal data subject to GDPR on one or more of the following legal bases:
- Legal Obligation: to conduct anti-fraud and to fulfill our retention and other legal obligations;
- Legitimate Interest: to monitor the usage of Service Cart, conduct automated and manual security checks of our Services, to protect our rights; and
- Consent: to market Service Cart and our Services. You may withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before consent is withdrawn
European privacy rights
European residents have the following rights under GDPR, subject to certain exceptions provided under the law, with respect to their personal data:
- Rights to Access and Rectification. You may submit a request that Service Cart disclose the personal data that we process about you and correct any inaccurate personal data
- Right to Erasure. You may submit a request that Service Cart delete the personal data that we have about you.
Right to Restriction of Processing. You have the right to restrict or object to our processing of your personal data under certain circumstances.
- Right to Data Portability. You have the right to receive the personal data you have provided to us in an electronic format and to transmit that personal data to another data controller.
Collection and transfer of data outside the EEA
Service Cart operates with many of our systems based in the United States. As a result, we may transfer personal data from Europe to third countries outside of Europe, including the United States, under the following conditions:
- Consent: where you have consented to the transfer of your personal data to a third country.
Where transfers to a third country are based on your consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time. Please understand, however, that our services may not be available if we are unable to transfer personal data to third countries.
When we transfer personal data to third countries, we endeavor to ensure adequate safeguards are implemented, for example through the use of standard contractual clauses or Privacy Shield certification.
We may engage in automated decision-making for purposes of fraud detection and prevention.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy or our processing of your Personal Service Cart, LLC., Attn: Privacy, 3801 Meadowknolls rd, Marion, IA, 52302, or by email at email@example.com